Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blablabla

its been a while since i write anything in this side.Well..its has been realy buzy lately...with all my work..with all the late shif..not forgoten i dont pay my bill...haHAHA.Life?so far so good..if u dont count in The money matters..then my life is awesome.Love?well...nothing near that yet...i guess im not the kind of guy that always looking for love..coz have planty plan i have to do first.Money?err...juz skip this part.hahaha.

I was thinking of having a long vacation..maybe somewhere out of malaysia.I already book a flight to thailand..but that is not untill jan next year.Meanwhile...2 days left for me to go back home town.Yes....Raya dude..Raya.I cant remember when is the last time i celebrate Raya with my family..i think its was several years ago.For me..all this few years..Raya is a working rutin.Coz the money is more on Raya day.hahaha.

haha.Lets me juz enjoy me holiday tho.Hopely all of u enjoy also the heat of Raya.SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment